Most Recent Views
- Reclaiming Israel’s Reputation
- Translating the Bible for Our Era
- Who Counts? We all do.
- Immigration and the Image of God
- God’s Silent Speech — and Ours
- Keeping the Peace in Troubled Times
- Fighting Racism Starts in the Heart
- Is Lone-Wolf Judaism a Thing?
- Chaos and Creation, from Genesis to Today
- Do You Want to Believe?
Tag Archives: Social harmony
My latest blog post for The Jewish Journal: Angry disagreement now dominates our national discourse, with emphasis on the “angry.” We feel, with William Butler Yeats, that “Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; mere anarchy is loosed upon the … Continue reading →
My latest blog post for The Jewish Journal: When we think of relations between Jews and African-Americans, we naturally think of our proudest moments. And we should. Abraham Joshua Heschel marched side-by-side with Martin Luther King in 1965, helping America … Continue reading →