Check out my new book!
Most Recent Views
- We Don’t Always Need to Talk
- Three Ways to Understand People
- Is There a “Problem of Goodness”?
- Learn How to Trust People
- Remain Calm, Even If All Isn’t Well
- Have Happy Relationships in 2019
- Create a Better Life in 2019
- Embrace the Paradox of Self-Improvement
- They’re Not Lying
- Can We Measure the Quality of Debates?
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Federalism
What if we just can’t agree about some issues? Suppose that we’ve had calm, rational conversations with people on the other side of the dispute. It does happen occasionally. And suppose that each side understands the other. People on each … Continue reading →
My latest blog post for The Jewish Journal: Angry disagreement now dominates our national discourse, with emphasis on the “angry.” We feel, with William Butler Yeats, that “Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; mere anarchy is loosed upon the … Continue reading →