Most Recent Views
- What a Difference a Year Makes
- Dialogue Is Not Harmful
- Are People Basically Good?
- Do We Need Religion to be Good People?
- Love is not the Answer
- How to Handle Talking About God
- You Can’t Prove God — and It Doesn’t Matter
- Truth in All Its Varieties
- Reclaiming Israel’s Reputation
- Translating the Bible for Our Era
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Faith
What does it mean to have faith in God? It’s not a simple question. Lately, I’ve been wrestling with The Tenacity of Unreasonable Beliefs, a book that tries to analyze religious belief from a psychological perspective. The author, Solomon Schimmel, … Continue reading