Check out my new book!
Most Recent Views
- Can We Measure the Quality of Debates?
- Why My Father Was Never Sick
- Making Peace with “the Passions”
- Puzzled About Huawei Arrest
- A Tool’s Got to Know Its Limitations
- Visit a Foreign Country
- Abnormal Isn’t Normal, But It’s OK
- Not Hard To See It Coming
- Challenge Makes Us Stronger
- We Can Have Unity Without Unanimity
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Standard deviation
“Abnormal” is not an insult. And “normal” is not a compliment. People bend over backwards these days to avoid calling anything “abnormal.” Apparently they think it might hurt someone’s feelings. For example, Robert Plomin’s recent book about human DNA argues … Continue reading →