Most Recent Views
- Reclaiming Israel’s Reputation
- Translating the Bible for Our Era
- Who Counts? We all do.
- Immigration and the Image of God
- God’s Silent Speech — and Ours
- Keeping the Peace in Troubled Times
- Fighting Racism Starts in the Heart
- Is Lone-Wolf Judaism a Thing?
- Chaos and Creation, from Genesis to Today
- Do You Want to Believe?
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Morality
My new blog post for The Jewish Journal: Surprisingly – or maybe not – many of our current debates were foreshadowed by ancient rabbinical disputes. One such foreshadowed debate was our national conundrum about immigration, legal and otherwise. In his … Continue reading
My new blog post for The Jerusalem Post: As a child, I was a big “Star Trek” fan. I never wanted to be like Captain Kirk. The world was full of Kirk wannabes. My hero was Mr. Spock: stoic, brilliant, … Continue reading
My latest blog post for The Jewish Journal: Define the problem right, and you’re halfway to a solution. Define the problem wrong, and you’ll probably never solve it. You’ll waste all your time looking for a solution that doesn’t exist. … Continue reading