Check out my latest book!
Why I wrote the book (3 mins)
Death & compassion (4 mins)
Three Kraters Podcast (2 hrs)
Most Recent Views
- Freedom Means Responsibility
- Why Are People So Mean on the Internet?
- A Moment from the Middle Ages
- A Pop Quiz About Government
- Are You Swimming or Treading Water?
- Don’t Be Misled by Biased News
- You Are Not Alone
- Prevent Suicide But Don’t Miss The Point
- You Are Responsible for You
- Get Happier: Read The Bee
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Orthodox Judaism
My latest blog post for The Jerusalem Post: Should Orthodox Judaism ordain women as rabbis? The Rabbinical Council of America recently said no, but not based on Jewish law. Instead, it was in deference to tradition: “Due to our aforesaid commitment … Continue reading
What does it mean to have faith in God? It’s not a simple question. Lately, I’ve been wrestling with The Tenacity of Unreasonable Beliefs, a book that tries to analyze religious belief from a psychological perspective. The author, Solomon Schimmel, … Continue reading