Check out my new book!
Most Recent Views
- We Don’t Always Need to Talk
- Three Ways to Understand People
- Is There a “Problem of Goodness”?
- Learn How to Trust People
- Remain Calm, Even If All Isn’t Well
- Have Happy Relationships in 2019
- Create a Better Life in 2019
- Embrace the Paradox of Self-Improvement
- They’re Not Lying
- Can We Measure the Quality of Debates?
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Saadia Gaon
“We can talk about God because the word ‘God’ serves as a handle, connecting us to what we can’t know or understand.” Continue reading
My latest blog post for The Jerusalem Post: “Brains in a vat”? It sounds like the plot of a bad science fiction movie. But it might hold a key to understanding prophetic insight. The basic idea was around even before … Continue reading
My new blog post for The Jerusalem Post: In a scene from an old Monty Python movie, a mother has just given birth. She asks the doctor, “Is it a boy or a girl?” He replies, “I think it’s a … Continue reading
My latest blog post for The Jerusalem Post: How did the world get here? That question didn’t start with the ancient Israelites and it probably won’t end with us. Our scientific attempts to explain the origin of the universe are … Continue reading