Most Recent Views
- Who Counts? We all do.
- Immigration and the Image of God
- God’s Silent Speech — and Ours
- Keeping the Peace in Troubled Times
- Fighting Racism Starts in the Heart
- Is Lone-Wolf Judaism a Thing?
- Chaos and Creation, from Genesis to Today
- Do You Want to Believe?
- Morality Needs Both Logic and Feeling
- Ben Franklin’s Jewish Values
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Moral Psychology
My new blog post for The Jewish Journal: Surprisingly – or maybe not – many of our current debates were foreshadowed by ancient rabbinical disputes. One such foreshadowed debate was our national conundrum about immigration, legal and otherwise. In his … Continue reading
My new blog post for The Times of Israel: Who is your enemy? One of my friends said that she must have done something right in the last year, because she had acquired more enemies. Winston Churchill, who was Britain’s prime … Continue reading