Most Recent Views
- What a Difference a Year Makes
- Dialogue Is Not Harmful
- Are People Basically Good?
- Do We Need Religion to be Good People?
- Love is not the Answer
- How to Handle Talking About God
- You Can’t Prove God — and It Doesn’t Matter
- Truth in All Its Varieties
- Reclaiming Israel’s Reputation
- Translating the Bible for Our Era
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Philosophy of Religion
“We can talk about God because the word ‘God’ serves as a handle, connecting us to what we can’t know or understand.” Continue reading