Check out my latest book!
Why I wrote the book (3 mins)
Death & compassion (4 mins)
Three Kraters Podcast (2 hrs)
Most Recent Views
- Virtue Is Just Doing What’s Right
- Freedom Means Responsibility
- Why Are People So Mean on the Internet?
- A Moment from the Middle Ages
- A Pop Quiz About Government
- Are You Swimming or Treading Water?
- Don’t Be Misled by Biased News
- You Are Not Alone
- Prevent Suicide But Don’t Miss The Point
- You Are Responsible for You
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Forgiveness
Misguided people are all around us. Of course, which people we call misguided depends on how misguided we are, ourselves. So I want to say a few words in defense of misguided people. They might not know the facts I … Continue reading
When people have deceived or manipulated us, it’s difficult to forgive them. I’ve worked for some terrific bosses over the years. One of them is Jim Grey, whose luck with his own bosses hasn’t been quite as good as mine. … Continue reading
You can trust people. Honest. That’s not a joke. Trust me. But it’s important to know what trust is. Then you can trust people in the right way. A couple of analogies might help explain the point. Suppose that you … Continue reading
Human beings are social animals. To be our best selves, we need other people. But those relationships demand work, patience, and understanding. How can you make your relationships as happy as possible in 2019? Think about three things: You, the … Continue reading