Check out my latest book!
Why I wrote the book (3 mins)
Death & compassion (4 mins)
Three Kraters Podcast (2 hrs)
Most Recent Views
- Virtue Is Just Doing What’s Right
- Freedom Means Responsibility
- Why Are People So Mean on the Internet?
- A Moment from the Middle Ages
- A Pop Quiz About Government
- Are You Swimming or Treading Water?
- Don’t Be Misled by Biased News
- You Are Not Alone
- Prevent Suicide But Don’t Miss The Point
- You Are Responsible for You
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Problem solving
Since my apartment building caught fire, I’m in the process of moving to a new place. And I’m cleaning out my dresser drawers to see what I can throw away. But some old things are just too much fun to … Continue reading
Want to create a better life in 2019? In “Emily’s Five Things,” a Taiwanese television series, Emily finds a bottle at the beach. It contains a paper with an enigmatic message: Be Yourself Reconcile Bid Farewell Go Home Rewind The … Continue reading