Check out my latest book!
Why I wrote the book (3 mins)
Death & compassion (4 mins)
Three Kraters Podcast (2 hrs)
Most Recent Views
- Freedom Means Responsibility
- Why Are People So Mean on the Internet?
- A Moment from the Middle Ages
- A Pop Quiz About Government
- Are You Swimming or Treading Water?
- Don’t Be Misled by Biased News
- You Are Not Alone
- Prevent Suicide But Don’t Miss The Point
- You Are Responsible for You
- Get Happier: Read The Bee
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Mitzvot
My latest blog post for The Jerusalem Post: The question is strange but not crazy: Should we have children? Are there cases when we shouldn’t? Judaism and common sense agree that generally we should and sometimes we shouldn’t. But there … Continue reading
By N.S. Palmer “God rewards those who perform the commandments of the Torah and punishes those who transgress its admonitions.”1 The Jewish sage Maimonides called that an essential tenet of our faith. But there’s something a little odd about it. … Continue reading