Check out my new book!
Most Recent Views
- Is There a “Problem of Goodness”?
- Learn How to Trust People
- Remain Calm, Even If All Isn’t Well
- Have Happy Relationships in 2019
- Create a Better Life in 2019
- Embrace the Paradox of Self-Improvement
- They’re Not Lying
- Can We Measure the Quality of Debates?
- Why My Father Was Never Sick
- Making Peace with “the Passions”
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Wittgenstein
My latest blog post for The Jerusalem Post: “You can’t have your cake and eat it, too.” That was one of my father’s favorite adages, second only to “talk is cheap.” It means that if you eat your cake, you … Continue reading
My latest blog post for The Jerusalem Post: “Whereof we cannot speak, about that we must remain silent,”1 advised the Austrian Jewish philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein. People are never very good at remaining silent. That’s true even for things we can’t … Continue reading