Check out my new book!
Most Recent Views
- We Don’t Always Need to Talk
- Three Ways to Understand People
- Is There a “Problem of Goodness”?
- Learn How to Trust People
- Remain Calm, Even If All Isn’t Well
- Have Happy Relationships in 2019
- Create a Better Life in 2019
- Embrace the Paradox of Self-Improvement
- They’re Not Lying
- Can We Measure the Quality of Debates?
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Tikkun Olam
My latest blog post for The Jewish Journal: Rosh Hashanah celebrates the creation of the world. Yom Kippur is the Day of Atonement. They seem quite different. But what if they’re not so different after all? I’m not a rabbi … Continue reading