Most Recent Views
- What a Difference a Year Makes
- Dialogue Is Not Harmful
- Are People Basically Good?
- Do We Need Religion to be Good People?
- Love is not the Answer
- How to Handle Talking About God
- You Can’t Prove God — and It Doesn’t Matter
- Truth in All Its Varieties
- Reclaiming Israel’s Reputation
- Translating the Bible for Our Era
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Tikkun Olam
My latest blog post for The Jewish Journal: Rosh Hashanah celebrates the creation of the world. Yom Kippur is the Day of Atonement. They seem quite different. But what if they’re not so different after all? I’m not a rabbi … Continue reading