Check out my new book!
Most Recent Views
- Can We Measure the Quality of Debates?
- Why My Father Was Never Sick
- Making Peace with “the Passions”
- Puzzled About Huawei Arrest
- A Tool’s Got to Know Its Limitations
- Visit a Foreign Country
- Abnormal Isn’t Normal, But It’s OK
- Not Hard To See It Coming
- Challenge Makes Us Stronger
- We Can Have Unity Without Unanimity
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Seen versus unseen
Often, it’s not what you see that misleads you. It’s what you don’t see. In economics, it’s called “the broken window fallacy.” Broken windows create jobs for people who replace windows. Therefore, the fallacy concludes that broken windows are a … Continue reading