Check out my latest book!
Why I wrote the book (3 mins)
Death & compassion (4 mins)
Three Kraters Podcast (2 hrs)
Most Recent Views
- Freedom Means Responsibility
- Why Are People So Mean on the Internet?
- A Moment from the Middle Ages
- A Pop Quiz About Government
- Are You Swimming or Treading Water?
- Don’t Be Misled by Biased News
- You Are Not Alone
- Prevent Suicide But Don’t Miss The Point
- You Are Responsible for You
- Get Happier: Read The Bee
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Free Will
Eavesdropping isn’t exactly a sin, but it’s certainly impolite. And yet I couldn’t help it. Much. I was getting some coffee in the break room. Outside, in the hallway, God was having an argument with the Devil. I tried not … Continue reading
Is it okay to “trick people” for their own good? That question comes up early in John Staddon’s book The New Behaviorism. I’ve just started reading it, and it’s a thought-provoking analysis. Behaviorism is a psychological approach that, true to … Continue reading