Check out my latest book!
Why I wrote the book (3 mins)
Death & compassion (4 mins)
Three Kraters Podcast (2 hrs)
Most Recent Views
- Freedom Means Responsibility
- Why Are People So Mean on the Internet?
- A Moment from the Middle Ages
- A Pop Quiz About Government
- Are You Swimming or Treading Water?
- Don’t Be Misled by Biased News
- You Are Not Alone
- Prevent Suicide But Don’t Miss The Point
- You Are Responsible for You
- Get Happier: Read The Bee
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Declaration of Independence
My first summer job in high school was as a copy boy for The Indianapolis Star newspaper. Yes, it was so long ago that we were called copy “boys” and nobody got triggered about sexism or patriarchy. Every morning when … Continue reading
Many recent social conflicts might have been avoided if the American Declaration of Independence had added one simple word. The Declaration’s second paragraph states the political ideals on which it was based: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that … Continue reading