Check out my latest book!
Why I wrote the book (3 mins)
Death & compassion (4 mins)
Three Kraters Podcast (2 hrs)
Most Recent Views
- Freedom Means Responsibility
- Why Are People So Mean on the Internet?
- A Moment from the Middle Ages
- A Pop Quiz About Government
- Are You Swimming or Treading Water?
- Don’t Be Misled by Biased News
- You Are Not Alone
- Prevent Suicide But Don’t Miss The Point
- You Are Responsible for You
- Get Happier: Read The Bee
Posts I Liked
Tag Archives: Coronavirus
After over a month of lockdown in most American states, people are starting to ask questions about it. Why did this happen? How did it happen? Was it really necessary? Here’s how the situation looks to me. This is not … Continue reading
It’s said that the plural of “anecdote” is “data,” so here’s some data in anecdote-sized packages. My family has so far been spared any cases of Covid-19, thank Goodness. However, a friend of mine got it and is now recovering … Continue reading